1.1 S.I.T SOLUTIONS Ltd. strictly monitors the protection of personal data of visitors to the websiteIn the following lines we will explain everything related to the storage, processing and protection of your personal data by us.
2. Collection and processing of personal information
2.1 We collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- Information about the device from which you visit the site (including IP address, resolution, geographical location, type of browser and operating system, duration of the visit, pages visited);
- Information you provide when filling out the online form in our contacts page (including name, surname, telephone);
- Any other personal information that you voluntarily choose to send us;
2.2 If you intend to disclose personal data about a third party to us, before doing so you must have obtained his explicit written consent to this action of yours (permission to disclose personal data).
3. How do we use the collected personal data?
3.2 S.I.T SOLUTIONS Ltd. may use the collected personal data for:
- Administration of our site and business;
- Sending marketing messages related to our activities that we think would be of interest to you (if you do not wish to receive them, you can inform us at any time and we will stop sending them to your email address);
3.3 S.I.T Solutions Ltd. does not provide your personal information to third parties, for any purpose, without your express written consent.
4. Disclosure of personal data
4.1 We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, professional consultants and subcontractors, solely for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.2 The disclosure of your personal information is permissible only in the following cases:
- If this information is required by a legal authority (police, court, etc.);
5. Preservation of personal data
5.1 Personal data collected and processed by us is not stored for longer than necessary for this purpose or purposes.
6. Protection of personal data
6.1 We will take all possible technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or deletion of your personal information.
6.2 We will store the personal data you provide on our password-protected servers.
8. Your rights
8.1 You may request that we provide you with the personal data we collect.
8.2 We may not disclose any personal data that is requested to the extent permitted by law.
8.3 You may inform us at any time not to use your personal data for marketing purposes.
8.4 By using our services and website, you consent to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. We will give you the opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent from a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The ID is then sent back to the server each time one of the server pages loads.
- The cookie can be "permanent" or "session": the cookie is stored by the web browser and is valid until the expiration date, unless they are deleted by the user before its expiration; the session cookie expires at the end of a user session when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not contain any personal information that identifies a particular user, but personal information that is stored about you may be related to the information stored in and received by cookies.
- We use only the first type of cookie
- Browsers allow cookies to be blocked, so the user can do so at any time.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
- You can delete the saved cookies on your computer;